Mayfield Management Group Ltd. is currently recruiting a Property Administrator for our Property Management Team. The Property Administrator will have exceptional customer service skills as you will be liaising with tenants, internal clients, customers, and contractors.
The Property Administrator will be an ambitious and detail-orientated individual. This role does require the skill of a highly organized, process driven and competent administrator, but the ideal candidate will have a passion for the real estate industry and a desire to grow and advance to take on additional tasks as comfort levels increase. You must be able to take initiative and add value to the position.
Responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with tenants, clients, customers and contractors;
· Manage a tracking system for customer inquiries and complaints;
· Interact with external and internal clients in order to deliver MMG messages. Be aware of current trends and react quickly to changes in the industry or within the organization;
· Serve in a support capacity to MMG Operations with day-to-day administration;
· Assist property managers with social media marketing campaigns for their portfolios;
· Drafting letters and memos;
· Compiling monthly reports;
· Purchase order management and invoicing;
· Assist with monthly budgeting, and tracking expense variances;
· Administer and monitor service contracts in addition to the review of vendor/contractor performance;
· Maintain all client, contractor, supplier, tenant and building list directories;
· Assist with onboarding and off-boarding of properties;
· Assist with obtaining supplier and contractors quotes and tracking projects through to success;
· Handle calls from tenants, and vendors;
· Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value;
· Coordinating the lease renewal process, including drafting new lease agreements;
· Assist with vacation coverage of rental properties;
· Delivery of notices to tenants when required;
· Other duties as prescribed.
· Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
· Have advanced skills in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
· You are independent and self-motivated - able to work with minimal direction.
· Have excellent planning, prioritization, and time leadership skills and willingness to take ownership of tasks.
· Have proven accuracy skills with high attention to detail.
· Have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Deadline orientated – able to work under pressure to meet the deadline.
· Yardi software experience is an asset.
· Strong team player.
Perks and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation.
· Paid time off.
· Health & Dental benefits.
· MMG supports education and licensing.
· Paid volunteer days to give back to the community.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.