For our residents:
Please feel free to download any of these important documents below or follow the link as required.
Sleep Country Discount Voucher
Restriction exemption program announcement
Announcement regarding Renttrack
Roach intensive treatment preparations
Bed bug treatment preparations
What to do in the event of an Emergency:
In the event of an emergency please contact our 24/7 line, which for Edmonton is 780-498-9999 and Red Deer, Calgary, Okotoks is 1-877-882-0557. Please note that the emergency line should only be called in the event of:
· FLOOD - In the instance of any water leaks that could cause damage to the building or suite. This does not include leaky taps or plumbing fixtures, toilets, sinks, and bathtubs that are clogged.
· FIRE - Any Fires Call 911 first, then contact the emergency line.
· FREEZE – In respect to any frozen pipes.
· REFRIGERATORS - If your refrigerator is not working.
· HEAT- If temperature drops and it is too cold.
· BREAK-INS - Call 911 first then contact the emergency line.
· SECURITY - If the Front and Back doors of the building are not locking contact the emergency line. For any other lock inquiries please contact your Property Manager.
Should you have any questions or require any further information, please, do not hesitate to contact your Site Manager.